College Planning Dashboard – with Schools (Copy)
You will be able to:
- Build a college list.
- Get fast facts on each college based on the most important information.
- Use updated college ratings – admissions, academic offerings, public safety, sports, alumni networks and more.
- In-depth analysis on college tuition, an out-of-pocket cost calculator and financial aid.
- Clear and easy to digest statistical summaries of data points through charts, narratives, and other data visualizations.
- A section on “Post-Graduation & Alumni Network” that offers a glimpse of career opportunities after graduation.
- Navigating the admission process.
- Get inside tips for getting in.
- Completing stand-out applications.
- Securing financial aid and scholarship money.
- Handling stress and anxiety.
- Students and Parents have access to all due dates for testing, assignments, and applications by staying up-to-date with our integrated calendar.
- All of your student’s college information in just one place.
- Introduction (How to start the college selection process
- Student Self Assessments.
- College Search Tools with an insight of the student’s admissibility chances.
- A comprehensive search for colleges that actively seek students with similar credentials and interests as your student and introduce both the school to the student and students to the schools. (This strategy can potentially provide savings of $5,000 – $25,000 or more when coupled with a smart thoughtful admission campaign. These are colleges that will offer endowment funds (scholarships), free money that doesn’t need to be paid back! Many of these colleges are or can be schools your student will be interested in attending. If they are not, these awards can be used for future negotiations to get a better deal from a college (not all colleges will negotiate, however, applying to colleges that compete with one another increases your chances of receiving an award with opportunities to get more.
SKU: 579.99-1 Category: College Planning Dashboard