Now you can STOP tossing and turning at night, wondering “Am I doing everything I need to be doing?”
Getting your student into their “Dream College” takes far more than just great grades and ACT/SAT scores…, you can beat the “long” odds promoted by today’s hyper-competitive colleges!
We know that the cost of “everything” college is really expensive such as SAT/ACT registration fees and Tutors, college visits, application fees, and so on!! Because we are understanding of what it takes to help a student through the college process, we created a program that allows you to give your child all of the advantages of a professional coach without the one-on-one professional coaching cost.
Just what your child needs:
- To make smart, appropriate and informed decisions about selecting colleges – craft a balanced and strategic list of colleges!
- Presenting themselves to earn a place at their dream school
- Getting scholarships to help reduce the cost of college
- Learn to play the rules of the game and give admissions officers EXACTLY what they want to see
- “Insider Secrets” From Actual Admissions Officers About What It REALLY Takes to Get Into A Top College
- Proprietary, state-of-the art college selection software that makes Naviance look outdated! (designed by a former Dean of Admissions at Princeton University)
- Group parent calls including a financial aid workshop to instruct just what these forms do and how to complete them properly and to assess if there is anything that can be done to reduce the cost through need based aid.
Bi-monthly meetings with students where they are provided with actionable steps they can take to be the ideal college candidate. They will learn how to select colleges for the right reasons, understand how an admissions department will review their application, you will receive helpful – critical – timelines and reminders so you never blow a deadline or opportunity and so that you can feel confident that you’re doing everything you need to do, WHEN you need to do it…putting a best foot forward to the admissions committee…doing all the right things to qualify for EVERY last dollar you’re entitled to in financial aid and scholarships!